I for one am a preeeeetty big fan of zero punctuation because Ben Croshaw is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. Well I was searching wikipedia because thats the sort of thing I enjoy doing on a thursday night while real men are out on the town doing drugs, playing sports and getting bitches. I came across his wikipedia page after following the Batman: Arkham Asylum review. Turns out he has a blog. It's actually pretty good. Here ya go. http://fullyramblomatic-yahtzee.blogspot.com/. So yeah take a look if you enjoy his reviews as it's something else to read. Your welcome in advance.
Toodles
All right so my cousin made one and I lost my old one and since I pride myself on stealing all of his good ideas I'm making one as well in the hopes of basking in his glory and stealing some of his viewers. *gaaaaaaasp*
Popular Posts
-
Okay I understand the premise of Calvinball is that there are no rules. I've played it and it's really fucking fun so I feel we shou...
-
Oh fuck. Shit just got real. However, it is merely to upload this picture of Vanessa I was sent about 2 years ago. Now that it is saved to ...
-
In the year 2011 on the third day of the fifth month, it being May, one Jamie, of the Magic Sock, decided it was apt time to make a blog. ht...
No comments:
Post a Comment